Final day of my 50 day wardrobe challenge!
- Only wearing the stuff I've kept in the back of my closet for as long as 21 years.
- Kind comments on what I am wearing from people I don't know.
- Wondering why the above mentioned never happens when I am in my usual clothes.
people my boyfriend to take pictures of me all the time. (I have a new found respect for fashion bloggers - had no idea how much work that whole picture taking thing is!)
- Rediscovering unbelievable many pretty pieces of clothing and shoes
- Looks from friends and family trying not to judge my massive wardrobe. (Hi. My name is Ida...)
- Wearing extremely high and over-the-top heels in Føtex.
- Walking six meters behind my boyfriend because he is to embarrassed to walk with me
- Drawing the partly embarrassing and partly comforting conclusion that not everybody has the same amount of unworn clothes as me.
I am happy to have realized that it's perfectly ok (if not preferably) to wear party dresses and paillettes on boring Wednesdays, and also that style is not something you have to buy new stuff to explore (I have never explored my style so much than since I began wearing my own clothes).
Admitted I have always looked a bit down on people caring too much about their apparel, thinking that it is shallow, but I have discovered that in our society what we wear is actually genuine very much attached to our emotions. I guess that is why so many (some openly and some secretly) likes to look at what other people are wearing at blogs and in tabloid magazines.
Today I'll try to figure out a way to decide on what to toss and what to keep. I have absolutely no idea how to fit my stored away clothes back into my wardrobe.
Thank you for following and for your kind comments.
Etiketter: (B)logbog MA, Jubii, Wardrobe Challenge